1. What information do we collect?
2. What do we use your information for?
The information we do collect may be used in many different ways, including but not necessarily limited too...
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails (don't worry, we don't like spam either!).
3. How do we protect customer information?
We use a Secure Server for collecting personal and credit card information. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts (scrambles) all of the information you enter before it is transmitted over the internet and sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.close
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.close
6. Third Party Links.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity or our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.close
7. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance.
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.close
8. Your Consent.
9. Changes to this Policy.
Any changes to this Policy will be posted on this page. It is your responsibility, as the user of this website, to check this page peridically for any changes.close